"A drawing is simply a line going for a walk"- Paul Klee
Touch Love-Yoon Mi Rae
Happy Valentine’s Day! ❤❤❤
Here’s a Macaron recipe for yourself or someone special!
(For 16 macarons)- 100g of icing sugar- 60g of egg white- 25g of caster sugar- Food colourings- 60g of almond powder- Nutella
1. Sieve the icing sugar and almond powder and mix well.
2. Whisk the egg white till it reaches a consistency.
3. Whisk in caster sugar and the colouring. Add in the mixed ingredients in step 1 and mix well. (Careful not to overmix it)
4. Fill the piping bag and pipe out the batter onto the baking sheet.
5. Poke out air bubbles in the macaron batter and leave it for 30 minutes.
6. Put it in the oven at 150 degrees for 15 minutes.
7. Spread nutella on both sides of the macaron shells and you are done!Have fun!
Happy Chinese New Year to those who are celebrating and may the year of Horse bring you health and wealth! 🐎❤
Simplest things in life
MERRY X’MAS EVERYONE!! <3
Parka on rainy days <3